How to Clean Hand Wash Only Glasses
When hand washing glasses make sure to use a soft surface material, like a microfiber cloth. When hand washing you will need a stainless steel sink with separate sections for washing, rinsing, and sanitizing.
Using a Glass Washing Machine:
- Clean all sinks before using the machine.
- Place the machine in a sink filled with hot soapy water.
- Empty out remaining contents of the glass into a drain.
- Place the dirty glass over the middle scrub brush and rotate the glass on the brushes until all signs of residue are gone.
- Rinse and then sanitize the glass in separate sink compartments.
Washing by Hand Only:
- Clean all sinks used for washing.
- Empty contents of the glass.
- Clean the glass in hot water with a detergent solution.
- Rinse the glass in another sink to remove extra traces of food or detergent.
- Sanitize the glass in a separate sink by soaking it in hot water or a sanitizer.