With Father’s Day literally right around the corner, I have to admit, I’m a bit of a procrastinator and just ordered a gift for the amazing father of my children. Every year I stumble and wonder what would be that perfect gift. Luckily, I had this list to choose from… because he even put together a man-picked Father’s Day Gift Guide for me to share here today! The best part? You can order online, and most things will still come in time. Also? These items are hand-picked by a guy and items that my husband either already has and loves or a pick that he’d like to receive as a gift… and all in a great price range too! Read on for the picks that a dad in your life may not purchase for himself, but would be totally happy opening up as a Father’s Day gift!A Man-Picked Father’s Day Gift Guide
1) Gentlemen’s Box – An elite subscription service for today’s gentleman with something new and exciting each arriving at your man’s doorstep each month. Great for the busy man on the go who doesn’t have time to shop (ahem, most dads).
2) Swell Bamboo Watch – A light weight watch alternative and cool summer wear. Great for the beach!
3) Amazon Bluetooth Speaker – Your guy’s own personal assistant that will make him feel special and empowered to be the boss with this Alexa enabled portable bluetooth speaker.
4) T-shirt – The perfect dad shirt. Let him wear it proudly and tell the world.
5) Ray Bans – A classic look that never goes out of style… and they’re on sale!
6) Toilet Bowl Nightlight – Cool effect for any man on those hazy, crazy party nights… or you know, middle of the night wake-ups with the kiddos.
7) Scentbird – Another great subscription service that is pretty brilliant. Let a new designer fragrance arrive at the door for a lower price that buying any scent individually. (My husband already has this service, a Christmas present, and he loves it!)
9) Grill Steam Brush + Cleaner – Quick, easy and efficient for a like-new grill plate. A great addition to any dad’s backyard BBQ stash!